Monday, October 22, 2007

TJ Maxx Is My New BFF

You all know that I heart Sephora. I’m also a fan of department stores and specialty boutiques. But my new favorite places to shop for beauty products are retail chains like TJ Maxx and Marshalls. To me, there’s something so satisfying about rooting through shelves of crap and spotting the perfect product – as if it was put there especially for me to find.

This weekend, I went to TJ Maxx – and was amazed at what I found: GapBody body lotion for $5.99; a gift set of three Jaqua Shower Syrups for $9.99; and Lucky Chick Mandarin White Orchid Sugar Body Scrub for $4.99. I’ve also spied products from Peter Thomas Roth, Juice Beauty, Davies Gate, and N.V. Perricone on shelves at TJ Maxx. And you’d be amazed at the fragrance selection…not too long ago, my Mom bought a 1.7 ounce bottle of Hanae Mori Butterfly Eau de Parfum for $29.99 (retail value $85)!

Spoiled Pretty Tip: On your next trip to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and similar retail chains – be on the lookout for products from CST (Commonwealth Soap and Toiletries) and Asquith & Somerset. These bath and body products are high-quality at a low price (most items are under $8). Right now, I’m loving CST’s Tangerine Vanilla Sugar Scrub…it gently polishes my skin, and smells just like an orange creamsicle!

No comments:

Post a Comment