Wednesday, October 17, 2007

First Class

Fern Mallis is the SVP of IMG Fashion and the brains behind New York fashion week. She launched Mercedes-Benz fashion weeks in Los Angeles and Miami, and oversees runway shows from Milan to Mumbai. I still hold a bit of a grudge against Ms. Mallis for her part in voting Jeffrey Sebelia the winner of Project Runway’s third season, but have to admit…the woman does have impeccable taste.

The November issue of Marie Claire gives us a glimpse into this world-traveler’s carry-on bag.

Lash Lust: Kevyn Aucoin The Mascara in Black
“The Japanese volumizing technology in the formula is genius.”

Unzipped: Sephora Makeup Bag
“I love all of the zippered compartments that fit my hundreds of beauty samples.”

Skin So Soft: Wexler MMPI Skin Regenerating Serum
“I use it before takeoff, and my skin feels smooth and dewy.”

Air Kiss: Flirt! Squeeze Me Super Shiny Lipgloss
“It’s moisturizing without being sticky, and its natural color doesn’t scream.”

Winter Glow: Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
“Bobbi knows a good natural tan.”

Lip Locked: MAC Frost Lipstick in Gilty Kiss
“This light-catching lipstick is my staple for photo shoots.”

Golden Eye: Smashbox Eye Shadow Quad in Ambient
“These metallic shades best compliment my coloring.”

Fresh Faced: Dr. Jessica Wu Gentle Foaming Cleanser
“This cleans my face after all that stale plane air but doesn’t strip natural oils.”

No comments:

Post a Comment