Saturday, October 27, 2007

Be Cordial To Your Lips


I love Palmer’s. Everytime I turn around, I’m back in love with one of their products. Lately, I’ve been indulging my chocolate cravings with their brand new Cocoa Butter Formula Dark Chocolate & Cherry Lip Butter.

In one simple step, this lip treat hydrates and softens with Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E to heal and soften even the most chapped lips. It leaves behind an irresistible sheen that’s not sticky or overly glossy – it’s more of a “don’t hate me because my lips are so naturally moist and sexy” look, if you will. And the cherry on top? It will only set you back $3 and the yummy scent is reminiscent of a cherry cordial.

Also available in Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Flavor (which tingles with breath-freshening peppermint oil). Palmer’s products are sold at Amazon.com, CVS, Drugstore.com, Walgreen’s, Target, Walmart, Ulta and palmerscocoabutter.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment