Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Beauceron

Geia sas everyone!
So if you follow me on my twitter you know i recently discovered the most incredible dog; the Beauceron!
I'd never heard of this dog before last week & neither had my mom or my family but the second i saw this amazing creature i fell in love & knew that wasn't going to change.

(images from google)
This gorgeous breed is from France, they were bred to guard/herd and quite obviously resembles my favorite dog; the Doberman Pinscher & the German Shepherd slightly as well. I love the athleticism & coloring of these dogs!

I've always known i would get Dobermans one day but i now know that said Doberman will be sharing my house with one of these amazing dogs. Dobermans are great but i do like a dog with a little more hair as well so this is the perfect combination.
Look how cute the puppies are too!
Ah melt my heart! <3


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment