Sunday, October 21, 2007

News You Can Use


I’m somewhat embarrassed to admit this, but I spent my Saturday night watching QVC.

Totally by accident, I stumbled on QVC while channel surfing…and was surprised by the addictive nature of their Beauty Newsmakers Face-to-Face, a special that gives viewers the inside scoop on beauty from the industry's leading experts.

The program showcased new and bestselling products from Bare Escentuals, Borba, Essie, Kate Somerville, Laura Geller, Mally Roncal, Ojon, Peter Thomas Roth, Smashbox, and Tarte – just to name a few. I was also surprised to learn that many of the show’s featured products are QVC exclusives. For example, RareMinerals Blemish Therapy with Brush won’t be available at Bare Escentuals stores, counters, or on their website until February 2008 - but you can buy it now at QVC.

I usually consider myself immune to home-shopping television, but this particular program was absolutely riveting. The hosts were selling the you-know-what out of those products. I had to restrain myself, several times, from pulling out my credit card and picking up the phone.

For more information about the products featured on QVC Beauty Newsmakers, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment