Saturday, October 27, 2007

Then I Saw My Nails, Now I’m A Believer

I’m the woman whose nails are never done. Not because I don’t care, but because the odds are never in my favor. It's usually because my husband is complaining that the fumes kill his brain cells. Or I’m too exhausted to spend the hour and a half that it takes to properly do my nails. But even when I do make the time to give myself a manicure – inevitably, I get an itch that just has to be scratched, and I end up destroying the polish on one or more of my digits.

That’s why I was so excited about Incoco Dry Nail Appliqués, which “take a few minutes and result in professional manicure quality.” But being the skeptic that I am, I didn’t honestly think that this product would hold a candle to a trip to the nail salon - but beggers can’t be choosers, so I gave them a try.

The Incoco Dry Nail Appliqués are dry strips of polish (basecoat, color, and topcoat layered and dried to the touch) that you fit to your nail size, peel off the backing paper, affix to your nail, and file off the extra. So, last night, I applied the appliqués according to the directions…and when I was through 20 minutes later, I couldn’t believe my eyes! For the first time in two months, my nails were done – and they looked like I had gotten them professionally done!

With Incoco Dry Nail Appliqués, there’s no smudging, no waiting, and no dead brain cells. The enamel bonds to natural and acrylic nails, for a manicure that lasts up to 14 days.

Available in 20 colors and 6 French Manicure shades (I’m modeling ‘Pink Satin’), each Incoco Dry Nail Appliqués kit contains 20 nail color strips, a mini nail buff, an orange stick, and a polish remover cloth. Sold exclusively at Walgreen’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment