Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Perfect Balance

I mentioned this product last month in my “Good Gourd” post, but it begs repeating – Molton Brown’s Skinbalance Toning Lotion is a wonderful product.

For years, I’ve been plagued with large pores and blackheads on my nose. But in just a few short weeks, Skinbalance Toning Lotion has totally transformed my skin. It naturally exfoliates and brightens the complexion. Unlike many toners, Skinbalance Toning Lotion contains no alcohol, so it doesn’t dry out the skin. In fact, pumpkin enzymes, pink grapefruit, lime and yeast extract combine to strengthen the skin and reduce moisture loss.

To use, simply apply to the face and neck after cleansing and before applying day or night moisture products. Skinbalance Toning Lotion gets rid of everything your cleanser missed…you’d be amazed at what you see on the cotton ball when you’re finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment