Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Pony Tale

I’m a ponytail girl. If you pass me on the street, nine times out of ten, I’m wearing my hair pulled back. Don’t get me wrong, I love hair styling products and I get compliments every time I wear my hair down – but when it comes to my mane, I subscribe to Murphy’s Law.

Pulling my hair back gives me peace of mind – that when I pass a pane of glass or check myself out in a mirror, I will not be horrified by the reflection staring back at me.

When it comes time to tame my mane into a sleek into a pony or bun, my weapons of choice are Scunci No Damage Poly Bands. They keep my hair in place all day – and when it's time to let my hair down, these hair elastics glide off without pulling or tugging.

Available in two colors (black for those with darker hair, clear for those with lighter hair), they’re virtually undetectable. And for less than $3.50 for a pack of 75, the price can’t be beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment