Sunday, June 20, 2010

Which Toothpaste Do I Use?

Geia sas chicas! Wanna know which toothpaste i use to keep my teeth healthy & bright? You got it. ......I use Arm & Hammer Complete Care!

First of all i will never buy a toothpaste that doesn't say whitening right on it.. which of course doesn't mean it actually does but i'd like to think so anyway lol.

So far i've had really good luck with this paste, i have noticed it does brighten my teeth a bit. Before i bought this paste i used their baking soda on my teeth after brushing to whiten. I'd say the whitening is about the same. I've never had good luck with Colgate or Crest so i don't plan on using them again. But i do recommend this toothpaste if you're looking to switch yours. I will say my least favorite thing about it is its smell/taste, its not bad but it could be a lot more minty for my taste.



But I do like Arm & Hammer because they have trusted products. This cost a little over $5 so its maybe 25 cents more than regular Colgate at my Walmart.
I hope this was helpful to you guys & let me know if you have any request as always.
P.S. i hope i didn't sound too much like an infomercial; don't worry i wasn't paid for my review. :)

Talk to you soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment