Monday, June 21, 2010

My Ronaldo Jersey & Today's Match

Geia sas ladies!! I am so beyond excited that my Reál Madrid Ronaldo jersey & shorts(which i got as a b-day present) came today! I wish i had the jersey he wears in the World Cup as its #7, which is my favorite number, my birthday date, & when i played volleyball in high school it was my number. Butttt i am super happy to have gotten this jersey!

It fits great & even though the shorts fit, they hug my booty a little too tight for my taste haha but i expected that since these are a child's XL. But it was either that or a man's size which would fall off me.


If you couldn't already tell he's my favorite athlete ever...lol!

The '.com' on the jersey worked out great in this case lol.


Above is Cristiano in his Real Madrid get uniform. Though i'm not sure why on the left picture his name isn't on the jersey..hmm oh well.


So onto today's match by Portugal..talk about amazing!! They annihilated N.Korea 7-0!! Craziness one after the other in the 2nd half.....& here in typical CR7 style...

His goal was quite funny, it was more of a juggling act so much that even he laughed at it lol.

Ah yes always entertaining. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment