Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fat Burning Food of the Day & Update

Geia sas ladies! Today's Fat Burning Food is Grapefruit. Its full of vitamin C which burns up fat before it settles; how awesome is that! An extra plus is that it helps with regulating blood sugar too.
How i eat mine; a lot of people tend to reach for the sugar to balance out the sour in grapefruit, but instead use your Splenda, it does the same job but doesn't defeat the work of the fruit .


They are so beautiful & yummy..great for breakfast. In addition it also contains more fiber than a lot of other fruits. You get more of the fiber by peeling it & eating it like an orange. Nice benefits huh?


So in the morning i will be getting my wisdom teeth removed...ah the nerves. I will update you all when i am feeling better, which is hopefully not to long after the surgery. My friend was joking with me today saying,"i hope you call me when you're all loopy" lol hopefully i do/say nothing weird. I've heard of people i know saying some odd stuff while 'drugged' for lack of a better word.

Now for a World Cup update..*sighhhhh* all 3, yes all 3 of my teams are now out of the competition as of today ending with Portugal & my Cristiano losing 1-0 vs Spain. I'm sorry Cristiano mou :(


..Oh well Real Madrid plays US' Galaxy team in August at least. -Aug. 7th

Oh &&& HERE is a great giveaway by 'make up & boys' . You should enter to win the NARS stuff she has.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment