Friday, June 18, 2010

Random Info***

Geia sas everyone! I hope you guys are enjoying your summer & taking advantage of the beach!

So i didn't end up getting my wisdom teeth out on Wed. but i made an appointment for 2 weeks from now on July 7th. I will be getting i.v. sedation..sounds scary i know. They told me it'll feel like 5 minutes to me, i hope so.


But anyway today's post is kinda some randoms & stuff i've been liking & wanting lately. So keeping with that; i have always been crazy about Zebra gum (which i only recently learned its not actually called that lol) so the search is on for a store that sells it.


My siblings & i loved to eat multiple pieces & use the 'tattoos' that you get in each piece. I remember having huge wods of gum in my mouth at times when there doctors appointments & my mom bought us 'zebra gum' if we behaved lol.

On a good note Greece won their game vs Nigeria on Thursday! I was cheering in my empty house & my dogs were looking at me like "girl what is your problem" haha. I was also happy they put in Sotiris Ninis(above); who is looking up to be the next great star of football..ehhem soccer sorry, listening to the European commentators & people say it all the time its caught on. That's kinda like visiting the south you come back sounding less Yankee like haha.




Oh & i wanted to let you guys know Coastal Scents is having a buy 2 get 1 free on their gel liners. Which i'm thinking about doing, even though i was only going to buy 1 if i buy 1 more i get a free liner. This is how i justify the spending sadly lol. But definitely check it out if you're interested!


Okay next up is a product i want because it gives your hair a weightless hold. Its the Ion Volumizing Solutions Vitalizing Shaping Mist
I'm also wanting THIS brush by e.l.f. But i would use it for foundation not powder. I've heard it gives great coverage & is fabulous for foundation & for $3 i am willing to buy it for sure!
And finally i wanted to share what i have been listening to & today i have been having a Luis Fonsi obsession & the 2 songs i keep listening to are ¿QuiĆ©n te dijo eso? & Nada Es Para Siempre, watch the videos HERE & HERE. Enjoy the view too cuz he's a cutie! ...& a great singer! :)
Talk to you all soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment