Monday, June 14, 2010

B-day Shopping Haul & stuff


Geia sas lovely ladies! Well a few days later i am finally posting my birthday shopping haul. I was actually surprised at how little i found at the mall (besides Sephora of course, i could go broke there lol). I was happy to cross TWO items off my wishlist! So to start off with Sephora, i bought an Urban Decay eyeshadow color (Honey) that i've been wanting ever since watching THIS youtube video [of course i love it, its ancient Egyptian! :) ].

So i bought it for $18, which is a crazy price yes but i doubt i'll have to buy it again for like 20yrs so i think i'm good lol. I have always had an obsession with gold so this is no surprise to me that i had to have this. Also the packaging is cute.

How pretty i can't wait to use it!!

Next up another Urban Decay, Primer Potion in Eden; which is a matte nude color as its described. This is my 1st time ever buying a eyeshadow primer & it was $18, though i do have a sample of Two-Faced Shadow Insurance. I like Eden so far the only thing i wish was that its color was a bit darker so match my skin a little better; since i generally only use a little eyeshadow. Nothing worse than ghosty eyes! Which is another thing, i also hate when i see girls/women with white eyeshadow on or pale blue even, it makes them all ghostly/washed-out looking & i just wish i could tell them that without sounding mean lol.

But anyhoo...now onto my Forever21 items: 1st up we have these adorable ballerina flats. Which i am in love with!

$14.50, a little pricey for F21 i thought but since they are wonderful i ignored that fact.




...Oh so cute!

Forever21's jewelry is always so cheap these were just $3.50 & i havta love that! But its also cheaply made, its true you get what you pay for on this one. You can't expect these things to last, but you can enjoy em while you have em! And hey an advantage of them being cheaply made is they are very light-weight!

Next i bought a few tanks, they were only $3.50 & $2.50. What a great deal since tanks are so functional.

Here is my favorite one, this one unfortunately was $12.50, even though its twice as thin as the others but go figure. I love love love the rose & i paired it with the pink tank from above.


This week i also found out i will have to get my wisdom teeth removed, one of them is really starting to cause me pain & a dentist previously told me i would need them out because they will mess up my straight teeth; ahhhh!!! Has anyone had them out already? I'm kinda nervous about it, i heard it hurts really horrible after & that the gas they knock you out with is like a truth serum & makes you tell your secrets haha. I don't know about that but i'm still nervous i've never been unconscious before & it kinda terrifies me not to be in control of myself...

Then in the morning is Portugal & my Cristiano's 1st game of the World Cup...kali epitixia(good luck) Cristiano mou!

Also may i point out how great his back looks here lol, i totally think guys backs are really sexy(in shape of course lol) you can see his muscles & i'm drooling haha okay i'm done grossing you guys out, unless of course you agree with me LOL.

Talk to you guys soon i have lots more posts i have to get around to!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment