Monday, June 28, 2010

e.l.f. Brushes Review

Geia sas girls! Time to review my new e.l.f. brushes!

So i was really wanting a good eyeshadow blending brush, the one i've been using is really junky. E.l.f. has them soo cheap that i had to buy it only $1!! I cannot say enough good things about this brush, its so beyond worth the price (don't get me wrong i'm happy its $1! lol). It is a great blending brush & holds the right amount of color. I feel so professional when i use it lol. If you are wanting one i say buy it, it won't disappoint. Click HERE so check it out on e.l.f.

Then i bought what they call their 'Powder Brush' but i bought it for foundation.(i put the foundation right on the brush then apply) Let me just say best foundation brush for $3 for sure! I'm happy i bought it, the only thing i slightly worry about is the handle breaking with time & wear because as you'll see in the video link i'm about to show you hers is broke, but she taped it lol. So I saw this brush from Weylie on Youtube HERE. She cracks me up lol. Anyway she uses it for her foundation. To check out this brush click HERE. The only negative i have with e.l.f. is their shipping costs are $6.95 & you don't have the option of what kind of shipping YOU want.


Also Cherry Culture is having a 20% off store-wide sale until the 30th of June. Check them out HERE. I might be naughty & take them up on the offer. :D
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment