Friday, June 25, 2010

*Coastal Scents Haul*

Geia sas lovely chicas! My stuff from Coastal Scents arrived yesterday but i was too tired to put up a post so today i have my CS haul. I really have an unhealthy love of online shopping so i have a few more posts coming that will include some more items i purchased. But for real don't you just love that feeling when you open the mailbox & you have a PACKAGE!!! Its instant joy!


So 1st up we have the CS gel liners. If you'll remember a few posts ago i announced their liner sale; buy 2 get 1 free. Well i took them up on that offer & bought one in true black, royal purple, & Envious. I still want one in 24 K Gold but since i just bought a gold eyeshadow i decided to wait on that one before my gold obsession took over.

My 1st impression of them is a good one. They come in cute little frosted pots & the colors are great. I do want to mention they cost $6.95 each, which was a little pricey for me as far as CS goes yet still not bad. But they go on very smooth & i was also pleased with how much i liked them, being these are the 1st gel liners i have ever owed as i have been in love with liquid for a long time. So i had to buy a brush to use with them, i chose the Black Taklon Angle Liner Brush (pictured below).

I wasn't sure about the size of this brush when i bought it, i was worried it might be a little to big but i was happy to see that it works perfectly with the gel liners & is a great size for my eyes. ...& for only $1.85 i was willing to take that chance. What a good brush for the price, i recommend it for sure!

The next brush i purchased is the Italian Badger Angle Blush Brush for $6.99. Good price, good brush, simple as that. Its firm without being too rough for your face & i use for blush/bronzer & contouring.


And the final item i purchased from CS is the Basic Essentials Kabuki Brush for only $4.50! This another good price that i don't have to feel guilty about. The brush was a little smaller than i expected but it works well. I also didn't notice any shedding of the brushes when i washed them before use.


For a TV review: Last night i also watched a new show on ABC called Rookie Blue about rookie cops. It was okay but the thing that really bothered my sister & I is how many of the things the police officers said & how they acted seemed unrealistic. BUT i think they are setting up a love triangle between a new female cop & two detectives..now that's something to entertain us haha. I don't know if i'll continue to watch it but we'll see.
Talk to you ladies soon!
Oooohh & Congrats to team USA, you guys amaze everyone!! Keep going strong with our support!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment