Sunday, June 27, 2010

Good Food Edition/My Yummy Prize

Geia sas ladies! This yummy looking 'dessert' i have been obsessed with lately. It is Light & Fit Vanilla Yogurt, dark chocolate mini chips, & sliced almonds. Yummm! Its better than most cake & cookies to me, which my health can appreciate!

This vanilla yogurt is better than any regular vanilla yogurt i've ever had, its so good plain or with berries or whatever you want to add! I have gone through a lot of it in the past week & a half.

I had a Panera stop this week which lead to buying this amazing bread; Tomato Basil. This is one of my favs, it has so much flavor. The top is sorta sweet, while the middle is a little more tangy i guess. But soo good! You should try it!

So i won a giveaway, shocking because i rarely win things lol, it was Simply Life's Don Sabrosa Salsa giveaway. I won THREE jars of this yummmyy salsa. Roasted Garlic, Blueberries Peaches & Honey, & Black Bean & Corn. My favorite is the Roasted Garlic though they are all good. My sister thought the Blueberry one was too sweet but i really liked it, its my 2nd fav. They say 'hot' but they aren't too spicy, just right. My mom really likes them too. So a big thank you to Simply Life & Don Sabrosa!

I am now starting to dry our own oregano since we have so much of it & we use it dry more than fresh because of the strength. Above are a few sprigs i cut for drying.

More recipes coming soon! Talk to you all very soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment