Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sally Hansen Hair Removal Review & a few blurbs

Geia sas again ladies! Today we will be talking about Sally Hansen wax strips. You can buy them at Walmart or Walgreens, though Walmart is a dollar cheaper. They are $4.95 at the Walmart by me & $5.95ish at my Walgreens.


It comes with the strips in 3 different sizes, though the largest i usually cut into smaller pieces. It also comes with a little blue bottle of finishing oil, & my favorite thing about Sally Hansen; a $1 off coupon!! Yes in every box, it gives me the motivation to buy more when i'm out so good job Sally Hansen & as of recently they don't expire either!

Above are the instructions they give on how to heat up the wax; DO NOT follow them lol. Here is what i do which is much more effective. I heat up my flat iron & hold the strips in between it for a few seconds. It heats the wax so its actually usable & can hold onto the hair properly. Below i demonstrate:



These are great for facial hair removal & works for arms as well, though i wouldn't try it on tough hair like legs or bikini because you'll only end up with wax stuck on you because it won't pull all the hair out. I've never tried it on the bikini line because i get a Brazilian done, but i don't think i would anyway. Also make sure to pull the wax off from against the grain of the hair.
Over-all i think its a useful product but only for 'light-weight hair' if that makes sense.

Oh & for a tooth update i get my wisdom teeth removed in the morning...i'm really dreading this. So chances are next time i talk/write to you guys i'll be in a lot of pain...*sigh* wish me luck i'm gonna need it.




Today's game ended in a draw which is good but not as good as a win! I loved this picture with the rain falling & its emotions. :)



Two things i'm currently wanting from Lush are the Sugar Babe Sugar Body Scrub & the Porridge Soap bar. Click HERE & HERE to check them out. I also thought THESE little Karma Bath Melt pyramids were cute, they have gold glitter in them and i would buy them but i have a shower with no tub so oh well.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment