Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Birthday Dinner

Geia sas party people! Well if you're wondering what this wonderful looking dish is above its Basilikos Lasagna. Basilikos means basil in Greek. Which is probably one of the BEST dishes i've ever had in my life & it's made quite a few times a year in our home. Everyone who has ever tried it loved it. I'll post the recipe in a later post. We also had a salad & some fruit.




And as promised; BAKLAVA! This was my birthday 'cake' lol & did include candles just not in this picture. No one makes better baklava than my momma, she's a champ lol. My favorite part of baklava is that final bottom layer which is drenched in honey OMG the best.


Later my mom, my sister, & I went to see Sex & the City 2 instead of watching the Bachelorette. But don't worry today we curled up on the couch to watch the Bachelorette on the DVR; my favorite is Roberto!! He speaks Spanish, he dances salsa, he plays baseball, he has a sweet heart & adores his family...oh yeah & he's drop dead gorgeous!


Seriously if she doesn't pick him she's out of her mind, but then again he'll be free to call me LOL. My 2nd fav is Justin, though all the guys don't like him.


Anyone else watching?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment