Friday, August 13, 2010

Egyptian Perfume Bottles/Vases

Geia sas, so i thought i would show my Egyptian perfume bottles & vase.
My love of Egyptian things lead me to them.


Right now they are sitting on my desk.

This one is hand-blown glass & my mom bought it for me from a little Egyptian store. The top comes out & is like a stick, which is how you'd apply the perfume.
That same day she also bought me perfume oil for it called Queen of Egypt, which smells very pretty somewhat like jasmine. But i never put it in the bottle just because i didn't want anything to happen to it so i left the perfume oil in its roll-on tube.

This perfume vessel & vase i thought were so beautiful, so i bought them. The top comes out on the perfume bottle also. They are both even more fragile than my little bottle & could break quite easily. They add that 'world traveled' look to a house's decor that i really like. I hope to have a better place to display them when i have more time & money.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment