Friday, August 20, 2010

e.l.f. Haul/Review

     Geia sas girls!
I recently bought some fabulous products from e.l.f. so i'll be showing them with a short review.

Let me show you:


Here we have
1. Brightening Eye Color in Butternut
2. Super Glossy Lip Shine in Pink Kiss
4. Cream Eyeliner in Ivory

I really like the colors that came in the eyeshadow quad, they compliment each other well & for only $1!
I love the Pink Kiss color its a very nice gloss. Again $1, amazing!
The facial whip was a free gift so i wouldn't have picked it out but its a nice shimmering blush or blush base.
The cream eyeliner was a free gift as well & not a color i would even buy, but it works as a highlight.


1. Nail Polish in Punk Purple
2. Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph


I love the nail polish, you can't beat it for $1, Punk Purple is a great color i get complimented on it a lot. Its not even really purple, its like a magenta mixed with a maroon color; very pretty & perfect for fall/winter.
Natural Nymph is my new favorite lipstick, i love it!! Its the perfect lipstick under any gloss.($5)
The face powder is nice but i was expecting more out of it, its just ok, i use it control the oil in my 'T zone'. ($5)

And finally, Mineral Eyeshadow in Enchanting (Matte)

This a the perfect everyday eyeshadow for me, its matte & natural looking. ($3)

I was smart & bought my products on the free shipping day, because as i've said before the only thing i don't like about e.l.f. is their shipping prices suck!

Happy Friday!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment