Thursday, August 26, 2010

School Rant & Breakfast

  Geia sou everybody!
So i've been really tired lately, especially after starting school yesterday. Today i officially started my CNA class, it's so long & really boring because she just reiterates common sense to us. Though i'm sure there are some people who need that...but they shouldn't be caregivers!!
 lol..anyway so a really strange girl sat next to me in our assigned seats, & i had a feeling she was going to be strange when she walked in. She was doing some weird a** stuff like staring at me every time i would use my pen, leaning over & reading from my book instead of hers(we have the same exact textbook), fidgeting & flailing her arms, biting her shirt, letting her butt hang out(eww she needed to pull up her pants), turning around every time the poor girl behind us with the sniffles would sneeze, & many other odd behaviors.
Needless to say i'm not looking forward to sitting next to her for the remainder of this class.

But anyhoo, on days other than school, a typical breakfast for me would be this:

Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla Yogurt
with wheat germ, flax seed(ground), & blueberries.
The portion of blueberries & flax/wheat change slightly but its always with 1 cup yogurt. The yogurt changes between this & Greek depending on what i feel like.


Hopefully i can regularly post during this next month but i'll have to see how it goes. I have a feeling this is the year that turns me into a full-fledged coffee HOLIC drinker, but i guess i was doomed anyway it practically runs in the blood of all my ancestors lol. No surprise it's drank like water at my house.


*Random thought, i've always loved the name Alejandro & i love that it's singable now (Alejandro by Lady Gaga is on right now lol) but i still hate most of Gaga's videos.
Anyone else like that song?


**Random thought of the day #2, arn't Josh & Jake Harris from Deadliest Catch
(Cornelia Marie, Captain Phil's sons) total cuties?!
I was just reminded of this fact since i was watching an interview with them today.


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment