Thursday, August 19, 2010

Health Food Store Shopping Trip

Geia sas everyone, so i made a trip to my local health food store with my mom & here's what we picked up;

1. lentils
2. fresh baguette
3. roasted red pepper hummus
4. Kashi TLC fire roasted veggie crackers
5. Near East rice pilaf lentil
6.sunflower oil
7.sunflower butter
8. Puffins cereal
9.french onion seasoning
10.Almond Breeze chocolate


The crackers & hummus was good, but i make better hummus. It was good for an on the run snack.

The sunflower oil is used in our lentil salad, recipe coming soon.
I love chocolate almond milk, but i have to say i was very disappointed in Almond Breeze's, it was watery, very light colored, & had no taste whatsoever. I contacted them to let them know i was disappointed, as this was not a cheap item.

By far my favorite thing! I tried this on a whim, i love coconut & chocolate so i figured why not. I'm so happy i did, this was amazing; SO Delicious' cultured Coconut Milk in Chocolate. I was expecting a yogurt-like consistency, it was thinner & lighter than yogurt & very refreshing; just perfect! The only thing i dislike about this is that it has 7 grams of fat; boo! However, I will buy this again for sure!

And on a slightly funny, unrelated note, i had an appointment yesterday & when i went in i showed the woman my new tattoo & she said, "Oh that's an Angelina Jolie tattoo" LOL i just said really i wouldn't have thought of that but ok lol.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment