Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tattoo!

             Geia sas lovelies!  
So i got my tattoo done today at 1:00 o'clock!!!! (the 17th)
(My sister came with &,my friend was supose to come but had to work sadly.)
I've wanted to get one for so long but i wanted to be 100% sure what i wanted before getting it done. I'm very pleased with what i chose, it has meaning to me & is very special.

It says 'η αγάπη είναι άγρια δύναμη' ,
which means 'love is wild/fierce strength'.
I chose to get these words because i get strength from the love of my family, friends, & God. When i'm feeling like i can't go on just one hug from my mom or a reminder from God, or sometimes just a silly but meaningful text from a good friend can make it all better & give me the strength i need to keep going. It also represents my heritage, of which i'm very proud as any good Greek should be ;D

(you'll have to excuse the back angles, i took these myself)
It's on my left shoulder blade & a little smaller than i originally intended but that's ok its a good size.
I was worried about the pain right when he turned on the gun & said, "it's gonna feel like a wicked cat scratch". But when he started i was surprised it felt exactly like a single cat nail scratching me; so it was painful but not unbearable by any means. There were more painful parts than others, like the closer he came to my spine the more intense the pain became; understandable as that is where many nerves gather.

As far as after-care, i bought H2Ocean Foam from the tattoo shop for $10 & generic version of Dial soap from Walgreen's for 79 cents. I clean it 3x's per day & add the H2O foam. The H2O burned the 1st time i applied it even though i waited the 8hrs before applying. My tat is already scabbing a bit (ew i know!) i just hope no ink comes off! I hope it hurries & heals & that i can sleep well tonight.
I'll update more soon & probably add another picture or two.

Kalinixta!
(good night)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment