Thursday, August 12, 2010

Revlon Colorstay Foundation Review

Geia sas girlies! It was really hot out today, i was roasting in the shade by the lake even.
But you can't have your makeup melting when you're meeting a friend, like i was...so i wore my Revlon Colorstay Foundation.

I have it in Medium Beige(for normal to dry skin), they were out of oily & i have combination so it doesn't matter. I'd really like it in a shade darker, then maybe mix the two. I bought this at Walgreens at least a month ago for $14/$15. What i don't like is that its hard to tell which would work for your skin tone, i took a guess on this one & came pretty close luckily. I think the next one i want to buy is Golden Beige, which is a little darker without being pink like the Fresh Beige. So if you can figure out your color you're off to a good start.
So now for the overview of the product;
Revlon says: ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™ provides lightweight comfort, so you feel like you’re not wearing makeup. Looks fresh for up to 16 hours.
I say: yes it does last all day, but it does look like you are wearing makeup & feels like it somewhat, unless you only have a drop on.
Things i like:
1. Its sweat-proof-play all the sports you want!
2. It has SPF 15.
3. Blends really well.-no harsh line
4. The smell is pleasant.
5. Its build-able & holds bronzer/blush well
6. Its super long lasting.

Things i don't:
1. Its not oil-free.-*cries*-but i haven't broke-out!
2. Its hard to choose a shade.
3. Difficult to wash off-but that's also a plus so take your pick


I apply with my e.l.f. Powder Brush, amazing application with this!

I recommend this foundation(& brush) & would totally buy again!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment