Saturday, August 14, 2010

Inspiration

Geia sas! I just wanted to take 30 seconds to talk about inspiration & how great it is!
I love looking at other people's blogs or websites, books, TV, & places like that to draw inspiration for my life. For example there are some great sites for help keeping me on a healthy eating track with fresh ideas & recipes. Everybody needs inspiration, it kinda keeps us going. Its amazing because you never know where it will come from, it could be just a painting you saw in your doctors office that inspired you to decorate your bedroom or make an outfit inspired by it.

I just love when the creative juices start flowing & your create an awesome outfit around a piece of jewelry. Or it could even be someones words were up-lifting to you & they inspired you to go on & feel better about yourself. Inspiration is empowering & i just hope that i could inspire someone through my blog the way others have inspired me.

Kalo Savatokyriako!
(Happy Weekend)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment