Friday, July 2, 2010

How I'm Surviving After Surgery

Geia sas everyone, i'm currently laying on the couch with an ice pack on my 'chipmunk cheeks' & getting pretty tired of my liquid diet but i thought i'd share what i've been eating drinking since my teeth surgery.

Slim fast has been 2 meals a day.

Muscle Milk is my pill taking drink of choice.






Today i actually had something a bit thicker; yogurt. It was pretty hard to eat because i can't open my mouth very far. Is anyone noticing a pattern here..everything has been chocolate lol, but i've been trying to eat/drink stuff with higher protein. Though i'm still feeling weak even with the protein.

Here is a basically an overview of what happened with my teeth: I remember after getting the i.v. the dentist telling me to try to keep my eyes open as long as i could. I don't remember falling asleep but when i woke up they were still finishing up the stitches & i told them i was awake & they said 'no talking' because i don't think they believed me. So later after i took Vicodin it got me really sick obviously its a bad thing to throw up right after the surgery so i had to go to the hospital & get a SECOND i.v. & after 3 doses of anti-nausea meds and 3 doses of oxycodone i finally felt better & went home at 12:30am. So its been a long & painful process, i'm just hoping to feel better soon.

I have some fun stuff coming up including a big surprise that i'll announce when i'm feeling better. Talk to you all soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment