Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fashion Update: New Tops!

Geia sas my dears! Yesterday i went to Marshall's with my mom & she bought me two tops that i really like. I was just having a really bad day & the shorts i had on had a hole in em & i was blahhhh & felt very unsociable so my moms like "Let's just run into Marshall's & do a little shopping", soo we did & i felt a little better after. I love my mom!

This top i thought was really interesting but totally something i would wear, my favorite part is that its connected near the bottom. I also really liked the cowl neck. By the way the stripes are actually blue but they look black here. It was $9.99.

This one i really like because of the sort of abstract design(its a little rocker) on it as well as the color. I like that its thin material (practically see through) for this hot weather.

Here's an up-close, it was $12.99 as you can kinda see from the tag.
I'd say my sense of style is a range of things, but that's what i really love; an eclectic mix of stuff.

Happy almost August!(in a less than an hour!)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment