Thursday, July 29, 2010

Foundation Review: Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle

Geia sas girlies!
 It's time for a foundation review; Peter Thomas Roth: Un-Wrinkle Foundation with SPF 20.

I have it in Tan, HERE are the colors they have. Now this is the most expensive foundation i've ever bought retailing for $45, but i bough it on ebay for $39; still expensive in my opinion. I originally discovered this foundation through a sample Sephora sent me, it was a sample including all 4 colors they offer. The tan fit me the best & gave me decent coverage, so i bought it.

Something you may have noticed is that this foundation is called 'Un-Wrinkle' & no i do not have wrinkles but i liked the sample i had so i didn't even think about that part. Do i think it would be good for someone with wrinkles? Not particularly, just because it tends to show creases of your skin a bit if you don't blend well or wear a primer. And that's another thing about this, you must blend well(more than my previous foundation) or it tends to show.
I really like that this foundation has SPF 20 in it, which leads me to the smell; its definitely a somewhat sunscreen smell. Luckily i don't mind that smell. I also really like that it is oil-free especially with my skin being acne prone i don't want something that will clog my pores.
Over-all its a decent foundation but the price would probably keep me from buying again.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment