Monday, July 19, 2010

Dear Diary..Bootcamp, School, & more

Geia sas, today was a long and draining day for me; we saw my older brother off for Army bootcamp. It started early this morning when my mom & i went to the building where they are sworn in & wait to leave. So we got there at 8:40a.m. & saw my brother,then we waited for about 2hrs before they were sworn in & then back to waiting again. We talked to 2 other families & i did a lot of blank staring at Sports Center on ESPN(which btw was the most boring thing ever..& i LIKE sports!).
We sat for about another 2hrs before they called all the Army & Marine recruits to a briefing, & there was one young man left that was going in the Navy & he was sitting all by himself(side note;he looked just like Josh Hartnett) & i didn't see him talk to anyone the whole time & just as i was going to talk to him my mom called me to come over by her. I never took the chance to talk to him & i felt bad the whole ride to the airport, don't you just hate when that happens, you wish you would'ev done something but you didn't & now you feel guilty & just blahh. Well we finally left the airport at 2p.m. & went to a Mexican restaurant. This is really hard for my mom especially.
Tomorrow i have a meeting with a different college that i may possibly go to for my sonography, the only thing is they are really expensive & i'm not sure if i can work everything out, i'm just praying that everything will work out the way i need it to.
    Also, I've been so wanting to move to Texas, especially when my mom pulled up small ranch for sale near Austin. We have considered it & i really want to but i'm doubting that it will happen just because its a pretty far move & i doubt my mom would end up going through with it. ..*sigh* oh well maybe someday...

 
On a happier note Cristiano Ronaldo posted a few of his vacation pictures on Facebook, so i'll share his wonderfulness :]


Ah now that's the life Cristiano, glad you enjoyed your vacation so now we can get back to business & win some matches!


Today i wore my American Indian shirt & showed a little Native pride :)
I love dangling earrings!
My sorta braid, my hair looks kinda lighter here,hmm


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment