Saturday, July 24, 2010

eos Lip Balm Review

Geia sas girlies! Its been a bit since i've done a review & the nice people at eos 'the evolution of smooth' sent me two lip balms to review.

 
 1st is the smooth stick lip balm in Pomegranate Raspberry, check out what is & isn't in it:
•Shea butter & vitamin E
•Gluten-free
•Paraben-free
•Petrolatum-free
•Phthalate-free
It's also 95% organic & 100% natural, gotta love that!
I loved their directions: Pucker up. Smooth on. Smile.

 
 The first thing i noticed about this product when i opened it was its packaging has a slightly rubbery outer layer which i thought was kinda cool.
I also noticed the indent at the top that makes it easy to close. When i applied the lip balm it was ultra moisturizing and had a nice smell. The balm itself it kind of large so it does go over your lips a bit, now i have full lips so it wasn't too bad for me but my mom, who i let try it out, has thin lips & it went over hers quite a bit, but its not a big deal, if anything i would recommend this for right before you go to bed at night. When you wake up they feel great! That's how i've been using it, & i have to say that it's probably the most moisturizing lip balm i've ever used.
Click HERE to get it! 
Next up is the smooth sphere lip balm in Sweet Mint, again its natural & 95% organic, & is free of those all those nasty things like parabens, it has:

  • Shea butter & vitamin E
  • jojoba oil

Okay, are these things not the cutest ever?! I fell in love just looking at it, then in all my excitement trying to get the cap off, i couldn't. I was pulling & wondering what was wrong...but if i would only have read the package before opening i would have known it twists off, not pulls lol. So when i applied it i was very happy, it was definitely not as creamy (for lack of a better word) as the lip balm stick, but it was very nice & i loved the mint & how my lips had a slight tingle from it. I also like that people look at you & are like 'what IS that??' lol. It is really moisturizing too just different from the stick. All i can say is i just love this!
I highly recommend these products, especially the sphere! I was very impressed & the people at eos were so nice & helpful too!

 
*i was not paid for this review, all thought are completely honest & my own.

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment