Wednesday, February 6, 2008

How Diddy Does Fashion Week

On Friday, I'll be backstage with MAC at Sean John. So here's a little something to whet your appetite...

In the March issue of Marie Claire, this bad boy combs through the contents of his Fashion Week survival kit – and discloses why these products made the cut.

1) Louis Vuitton Bequia Bag: “Gotta give it up for the LV. Their stuff is tight. These bags are stylish yet masculine – like me.”

2) Sean John Classic Aviators: “It’s all about style – and these shades add instant swagger.”

3) Fiji Water: “It tastes so pure and keeps me hydrated when I’m running around.”

4) Unforgivable Eau de Toilette: “My scent is a part of me; it’s what’s left behind when I exit a room. I never leave home without smelling right.”

5) Fresh Sugar Lemon Body Lotion: “This lotion exfoliates my skin like nothing else.”

6) Proactiv Skincare: “I’m always in the spotlight, so I can’t be walking around with acne. This keeps my skin in check.”

7) Plantronics Bluetooth Headset: “I only have two hands. This device keeps them free to get the bigger things done.”

8) Luxury Spa Ginger Prosperity Air Freshener: “These keep any hotel room smelling a little bit like home, no matter where in the world I am.”

9) IPod Touch: “Music keeps my creative energy flowing.”

10) Xotics Skin Therapy Aftershave: “This provides the moisture I need to keep my shaves looking right.”

11) Trident Strawberry Fusion Gum: “I’m a strawberry guy – ain’t no shame in that. You should always have fresh breath.”

No comments:

Post a Comment