Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Pay The Cost To Be The Boss (Of Your Hair)


I normally wouldn’t advocate spending more than $15-20 on shampoo or conditioner; but when you have hair with behavioral problems like mine, well, sometimes you’ve gotta pay the cost to be the boss.

Philip B White Truffle Shampoo and White Truffle Nourishing Hair Conditioning Creme impart moisture, elasticity, and shine to chemically processed, dry, or damaged hair. The miracle broth of 23.2% pure botanical extracts (white truffle, lavender, comfrey, thyme, hops, and nettle) instantly disciplined my mane. Usually when I use a new hair product, I need to blow it dry and style it before I notice any difference. With this shampoo and conditioner, I felt the difference in the shower! The only thing I can liken it to is Ritalin for your hair.

At $54 and $75 - stay with me here – these products cost 3 and 4 times what I, a beauty junkie, would typically spend on shampoo and conditioner. But considering how much I generally pay for hair serums, lotions, and potions promising to make my hair behave – I will gladly dig deep into my pockets to fund this addiction.

Philip B White Truffle Shampoo and White Truffle Nourishing Hair Conditioning Creme are on my Spoiled Prettiest: Best of Beauty 2007 list. Philip B products are available for purchase online, and at a beauty supply store near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment