Sunday, March 27, 2011

Do you ever get the urge to just throw away half your wardrobe & buy all new stuff?
I had that last night & i did throw away a few things & bought one new item (i'll be doing a haul when items arrive) Andd i was at Target last night & they don't have the rain boots i wanted (post below) :( but i can still buy them online. While i was at Target i noticed they are selling a much bigger section of E.l.f.! I'm so excited because if theres one thing i don't like about E.l.f. its their shipping cost, as i've said many times.
I bought their liquid eyeliner for $1 & some new hair-ties (not elf). Then i went to a department store with my mom looking for some decent pajamas, that was hopeless but i did get a new strapless bra i like.

I booked my ticket for Greece last night also! Sadly i can't get my new Canon camera & go on this trip so i'll havta wait on that one. I am beyond excited but it also makes me slightly nervous having never left the country without my family, i know God will protect me though.
I hope to see my cousin(s) in Greece if they can make it to where i will be in the time frame. Its also a great opportunity to make new friends & i am so looking forward to that & having an entirely new experience with studying abroad. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment