Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Heart Warming

I have a lot of recipes and things to post that I'm behind on because of school but I do want to share this with you. I have been following this blog for some time now and the family recently moved to Guatemala for mission work. Amy, the blog's author/mother, wrote a post expressing the need for shoes for the children, as many people including myself have been curious to how they can help.
As I read the post(HERE) my heart just ached.
Then she posted THIS post with pictures of the children receiving the new shoes, which is incredibly heart warming.

You can donate $15 for a pair of shoes through PayPal, then send her an email letting her know, she has all the directions in the post.
They will then measure the child's feet & purchase the shoes, also sending you a picture of the child that received them!
I did & I hope God will move you to do the same if you can, so that this need is taken care of.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment