Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Randoms & E.l.f. Mist & Set Review

It snowed like crazy today, the roads were so bad & on top of it i had a bad stomach ache but luckily i have the rest of the day off from work & school. There's also been big news in my house, yesterday i found out we'll be moving, it won't be in the same village but not far, just into a house that works better for our family & that is cheaper. I still hope to move to Texas but i will have to wait until i am done with school.
~Onto the Review~
I've had this for a while now but am finally getting around to reviewing it.
The e.l.f. makeup Mist & Set is $3.00 from e.l.f.
I was beyond excited to get this product because i had heard some good things & the hype was crazy at the time, so i bought two when it finally came back in stock. ..one leaked on the way :( but i was so excited for this to make my face dewy & have the makeup be more natural & seamless.
So basically i was thoroughly disappointed & here's why; first off i had heard the smell was bad & they weren't kidding!..but i was willing to over-look that. Secondly when i sprayed it wasn't even a mist but more of a stream, which obviously defeats the purpose. I also couldn't tell a difference in the length of my foundation. I didn't like that it just sits on the skin too & takes a long time to absorb.
Pro's
-good idea
-cheap price

Con's
-horrid smell
-doesn't do anything special
-spray isn't a mist
-doesn't moisturize

Needless to say it was a waste of money for me, i have to point out that some people do like it but in my opinion it's not worth it.

Did anyone else try it?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment