Saturday, March 12, 2011

Revlon & Eos

Geia sas /Γεια σας girls!
I went to Walmart the other day & picked up these items. Eos lip balm sphere, which i reviewed HERE, & Revlon nail polish in Cloud.  
My sister & i were watching TV the other day & i noticed her nails looked awesome, so i asked her what it was & she told me Cloud by Revlon, so upon stumbling to the cosmetics isle at Walmart i happen to see the last one left & paid the $4.79 it cost.

my camera wasn't focusing properly
Here are some shots in different light to help you see the color, its like a pale lavender with grayish-blue tones. It took 3 coats before i was satisfied with the color.
I absolutely adore it!
And the Eos sphere in Summer Fruit, smells amazing, just like tropical fruit!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment