Friday, April 30, 2010

~Mother's Day Gift That Is Useful~


Geia sas everybody! OK so we all know Mother's Day is coming up really soon & this year i decided to get ahead of the game & buy my gift early & i'm happy i did. My mom loves smoothies (as do a lot of people including me!) & i wanted to get her a useful gift this year. Not that she doesn't love the flowers or the lunch or random nice smelling candles or lotion. But its her day she should get something that she doesn't get every year & that she can use. Sooo i went to Amazon.com & looked around for a while before realizing in my own Wishlist i had the perfect Mother's Day gift; The Blender Bottle! This is the coolest thing, it has this stainless steel ball that mixes thick drinks really well & its an on-the-go bottle too. Which my mom so is.


I'm sure you can figure out how it works its pretty self-explanatory but its something i know she'll be happy to receive in the sea of flowers & things from my brothers & sisters. Again not that she doesn't love those i know she does, she would be happy with a hug & kiss from her kids. I feel very blessed to have the great mom i have, she has given up a lot for our big family & had more than her share of pain in life but we as her children want to do what we can to give back to her. Love you Mom! (Se agapo toso poli, Mana mou!)

But anyway back to the Blender Bottle, it came today so i waited to post until it was here. (PS like how i added the 'mom tattoo' on my arm? lol its totally fake of course) So i am keeping it in the plastic to give to her (& wrapping it lol) also it is 28oz. in case anyone is wondering they do come in 20oz. as well. Here are some points about it:

  • Effortlessly mix protein drinks, pancake batter, sauces, dressings and more by shaking bottle with patented BlenderBall
  • 28-ounce capacity is great for 8-20 ounce drinks; includes blue top
  • Stay-open flip cap, GripperBars make it easy to hold
  • Cup made of BPA-free plastic; BlenderBall made of surgical grade stainless steel
  • Dishwasher safe; do not use in microwave or with hot or warm liquids

    They also come in a variety of colors. I bought this one for $4.79 plus $4 shipping. So click HERE to check it out on Amazon. I hope you were inspired for Mother's Day & let me know what you got YOUR moms. Talk to you soon!

~SassyAgapi

No comments:

Post a Comment