Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mini 'Mall Haul'

Geia sas everyone! I'm so excited to have more followers!!! If you guys ever have any requests for exercise moves, recipes, or maybe you want product reviews, I am more than happy to do so.
But today i am doing a 'mini haul'; i did some shopping & bought a few things so i thought i'd show you guys what i got & tell you where you can get 'em. So the 1st thing I got was this great pair of Navajo-style wedge heels that i am so in love with. [i love Native American Indian stuff, as i am a tiny bit Iroquois] I always try to look for different things that are ethnic or unique, needless to say my wardrobe is a combo of many different things but i like it that way. But anywayy i bought these @ Charlotte Russe. They are comfortable & cute! :)

I highly recommend Charlotte Russe for cute shoes on a budget; they were $29.
Next, also from Charlotte Russe(they have the BEST deal on jewelry; 2 for $8!!) i bought these dream catcher earrings.



For the 2nd '2 for $8' deal i bought bracelets:
These are great little bengals that have a kinda summery Arabic feel to them, plus i love gold!
Then i made a quick trip to Marshall's & got this workout shirt which is super comfy & airy. It was $9.99
& Marshall's is so the place to get workout clothes cuz they're way cheaper & you have a lot of options, but it all depends on the day you go for what they have in stock. I have gotten a lot of great stuff from there.
Ok so that's it for today, in case anyone is wondering i did my nails myself & am willing to do a post on them if anyone wants. ttly! :)




~SassyAgapi

No comments:

Post a Comment