Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Captivating Scents


Geia sas koritsia 'ko-ree-tsee-ah'(girls)! Today i am doing a quick post on the perfumes that i own. Starting with as you can see Curious by Britney Spears. Curious is probably one of my all-time favorite perfumes since i was about 14yrs. It has never gotten old for me, which surprises me cuz i get bored easily. :D Not only that but check out this amazing old fashion style perfume jar; lovvve it!


Next up we have [from the left] Wild Honeysuckle by Bath&BodyWorks, Maria Sharapova, DiaNoche Ocean by Daisy Fuentes, & Live Lux by J. Lo. My favorite out of those is Live Lux then Maria Sharapova. My least favorite is DiaNoche Ocean; it gets annoying & sometimes gives me a headache. :(



Now for more B. Spears, [from the left] Midnight Fantasy, Wild by Ralph Lauren, & Fantasy by B. Spears. My favorite of those is Wild, then Fantasy, as Midnight Fantasy sometimes gives me a headache one again :(



Even MORE B. Spears what can i say :D [from left] Curious In Control, Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy, Curious. Curious In Control is my favorite B. Spears perfume its amazing!




Now for Victoria's Secret!! Starting with [left] Very Sexy, Sexy Little Things, & Very Sexy Hot. My favorite being Very Sexy Hot, then Very Sexy, then Sexy Little Things. I love VS scents they are incredible! ...& oh so sexy haha ;D

And finally we have more VS, Dream Angels Heavenly & Dream Angels Desire. Desire is my favorite; great smell! Like i said VS is oober sexy & you feel empoewered when you wear it. I also have 2 other perfumes i love; Chance by Chanel & Kenzo Amour perfume only they are a little too pricey for me. So if you're looking for something new all of these scents are great.


What's your fav perfume?

No comments:

Post a Comment