Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Back-Up Plan & Yummy Pasta



Geia sas guys! So this will be in my top movies of 2010 i'm so sure! I like Jennifer Lopez but i love Alex O'Loughlin; Moonlight fan! ;D

Anyone else think it looks good?


Tonight for dinner i made Sweet & Sour Meatballs [currently in crockpot] my mom got the recipe from her old friend Inez & she loved it. So i'm making it for my family tonight, i've never tried 'em before so if i like 'em i'll post the recipe on here. I also made this delicious pasta salad with farfalle, spinach, cucumber, red & orange pepper, red onion, black pepper, italian-style dressing & garlic. Soo yummy & fresh! I might throw in a few cherry tomoatoes & parmesan cheese before we eat too.

It's not the best picture but you get the idea. There are MANY variations of this salad, i also love it with green onions, basil, feta, pine nuts...mmm.

What would you add?




No comments:

Post a Comment