Saturday, September 24, 2011

Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Cream Review

Γεια σας! I've got a quick review of the Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Cream/Brush.
Also an update on the Olay review I did HERE, I am no longer much of a fan of the lotion, it is difficult to rub in & has a tendency to roll up into pieces when wiped (if that makes any sense) But it did not break me out, so that's a plus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway onto my current review.
I was sent this product to review (not by Olay), and originally I was pretty excited.
It is suppose to make under-eye circles disappear, well its not that great at it but I did find it nicely moisturizing and originally I thought the color would be too light but it does seem to adjust to my skin. You press the back end to make product come out the brush.
After a few days of use I noticed when I wipe under my eye the product sort of rolls up or crumbles onto my finger(I'm noticing a trend with Olay). NOT appealing at all.
Basically I think its a nice idea and an okay product but I certainly wouldn't pay the price tag for it.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment