Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Operation Christmas Child

One of my favorites times of the year;
Operation Christmas Child!
A quick over-view of the project; you pack a shoebox/container with things for the needing child (girl or boy) (toys, clothing, shoes, toothbrushes, coloring supplies) donate $7 for the shipping, if you donate online they email you letting you know where your box went! You can add a note to the child also. 

Here is a video about OCC that makes my heart hurt then smile:

I showed it to my sister & mom last year, needless to say they both packed boxes with me. This year we are doing it again along with my yiayia(grandma). I am very passionate about getting as many people as I can on board with this fantastic project providing care, joy & telling these children about Jesus.

Here is the link, you will find all the info you need here, from what to pack to where to donate
 (our boxes went to India last year!)

Collection week is November 14-21st

Any questions I am happy to answer :)
I hope y'all will participate or spread the word on this life-changing project.

Pictures of my box to come soon!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment