Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lush Friday

Yesterday my sister and I went to the mall & to her school to buy books, since she is starting her first day of college ever on Tuesday.
We both are obsessed with Lush, so a stop there was necessary...& of course as any Lush lover knows; you can never leave there spending under $30. Sadly it will never happen. (They should start coupons!)
I went knowing I wanted a face mask, but I have trouble using them since they don't last long. Well the girl there found me the Mask of Magnaminty that is good for acne-prone skin too, & as the title would suggest; minty. It tingles somewhat on your face too.

Here is what Lush says:

Seriously minty body mask.

Mask of Magnaminty was worked on for years before it was settled on. Our inventors have been almost obsessive in their quest to invent the ultimate face mask. The formulation had to be just right in MoM to ensure that it was intense, but not harsh.

Makes dirt a distant memory.

China clay and bentonite gel will pull the dirt from your pores, ground aduki beans and evening primrose seeds exfoliate surface skin cells, and peppermint oil will make you feel so fresh and minty that you'll forget you were ever grubby.

Ground aduki beans and mint

Ground aduki beans remove dead skin cells when used on the skin as an exfoliating powder. They polish the skin, leaving it healthy and renewed
It was kinda pricey at $11.95, but it lasts 4 months vs the other face masks they have.

We also went to Forever21 & I picked up this over-sized sweater, for school to chill & be cute :)
It was $17.99.
While using the mask I snapped a shot of the flower I also picked up at Forever21, I love the color; $2.80.
I look kinda mad haha (I wasn't!)
But back at Lush I also spotted the Almond & Coconut Smoothie, another I have heard good things about.
The sales girl recommended it for shaving, because with water its not too thick but very moisturizing.
$19.99 
We then ended with P.F.Chang's orange peel chicken & crab wontons..yum!
I love spending time with my younger sister, all this just makes it that much more enjoyable :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment