Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sad News

Geia sas, most of you have seen the "Pray for Chrissie" button in my sidebar, some of you read about her & know her story, & for thsoe who don't HERE is her mom's blog. A basic over-view is she was adopted from Serbia by a Texas couple & she had open-heart surgery and its been a rocky road for this little one & i prayed for her everyday. I really though she was gonna make it, after all she had such an amazing testimony. But i am sad to report yesterday little Chrissie passed on, the only good thing to say is that her pain is gone & she is with Jesus now. But i hope you will pray for her family, especsially her mom Lorraine. I cried when i read THIS post from her. My heart goes out & I pray that God will give the Patterson family peace, comfort & strength.

"...and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

~Matthew 28:20

No comments:

Post a Comment