Wednesday, May 5, 2010

All things Cinco de Mayo!

Feliz Cinco de Mayo! I am doing a post today on all things Cinco de Mayo (if you couldn't tell from the title lol) ex: a piece of clothing, food, & a list of some of my favorite songs in Spanish!
So let's start with the piece of clothing; a skirt. I fell in love with this skirt the moment i saw it & it wasn't getting away! Its so Latina (which i lovee) i love anything with a Spanish feel. It so fits my personality & it was only like $20.




I am a sucker for the kind of skirts (or dresses) that fan out when you spin. I know that's so little girl of me but i can't help it lol.

A close up on the print:

This is such a fiesta skirt!

Okay so now for the Cinco de Mayo healthiest food (in my opinion) AVOCADOS! These suckers are packed with Vitamin E, B, potassium, fiber, folic acid, and they are the 'good kind' of fat. Plus how delicious are they with Mexican food?? I love Mexican food & i could eat avocados daily. Now i am totally craving guacamole...

Next is my Spanish songs list, i listen to loads of Greek music but also a lot of Spanish because i love the language & i can speak an okay amount, anyway its beautiful music (& no i'm not talking Mariachi) Check it out & you'll see what i mean.

1. Llueve Por Dentro- Luis Fonsi

2. Por Amarte Asi- Ana Isabel & Cristian Castro

3. Gitano- Beyonce & Alejandro Fernandez

4. Quizas- Enrique Iglesias

5. El Beso del Final- Christina Aguilera

6. No Lo Digas Mas- Luis Fonsi

7. Lloro Por Ti- Enrique Iglesias

8. La Tortura- Shakira

9. La Loba- Shakira

10.Gitana- Shakira

11. Por El Amor- Ana Isabel

How bout something to really get you moving maybe to workout to:

1. Gasolina- Daddy Yankee

2. Ella Se Menea- Wisin y Yandel

3. Rakata- Wisin y Yandel

4. Sol Playa del Arena- Tito el Bambino

5. Sueltate- Tito el Bambino

6. El Amor- Tito el Bambino

So here is a lot to choose from i hope you guys will find one you like. And this concludes my short Cinco de Mayo post.

No comments:

Post a Comment