Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Photography & Some Randoms




Geia sas ladies! I just registered for fall classes today & i'm excited i got in all the ones i needed to. I can't wait until college is over & no more studying! But for now i am looking forward to summer!! I am such a warm weather girl i literally get mini depression on cold days. I live in the wrong state! But it was so nice outside yesterday that i thought i'd get some photography done. The orchid above was taken in Home Depot lol because i thought it was so beautiful. Anyway here are a few snap shots i took.


Dandelions are the sure sign of summer arriving! P.S. the dandelion greens are great in salads & smoothies (super healthy) my famliy has eaten them for probably thousands of years. (In Greece)

One of my 2 dogs; Louie. Isn't he a cutie posing for me? He is a Welsh Corgi-Golden Retriever mix, weird huh? Yes but he is adorable.



A tulip blowing in the wind. I took it turned to the other side but Blogger uploaded it weird so turn your head to the side & you'll see it better.


Bleeding Hearts are one of my favorite flowers; they are so strange but beautiful.

This was once again in Home Depot, lol i know its looking like i spend a lot of time taking pictures in Home Depot, i don't i just felt like i was in a jungle walking back there lol.

Strawberry flowers that will soon be berries! They grow in my yard & are so cute i have a better picture of one from last year that i will post at other time.

Look for a few reviews coming soon!

P.S. Here are 3 great giveaways i'm entering, check em out!

1st: http://kmaness930.blogspot.com/2010/05/kaitlyns-50-follower-giveaway.html

2nd: http://www.beautycrazed.ca/2010/04/my-sculpted-face-by-it-cosmetics-soon.html

3rd: http://makeupaddict00.blogspot.com/2010/05/enter-my-giveaway.html#comment-form

~SassyAgapi

No comments:

Post a Comment