Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What's In My School Bag?

Geia sas chicas!
Today is the debut of my 1st official YouTube video on my channel (for my blog).
Excuse the fact that the lighting is bad for the 1st half & that it's short.
Enjoy!
I also had various papers & pens in there but i spared you the boredom lol. I also keep my purse in the back zipper of the bag. Though lately i've been looking for like a wristlet to use since the purse is a pain in the butt.
I also plan to do an updated version either next semester or when a new class starts in November; we'll see. Because the class starting in November is an Advanced CNA class that's 3 weeks long & it's also an hour away from my house, so i'll be living with my cousin for that time, coming home on weekends so what i carry will probably adjust.  




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment