Friday, October 8, 2010

My New Stila Products

Geia sas chicas!
It' been a long time from what it feels like. I've got to say yesterday was a really crappy day, my school is telling me i can't register for my final two classes that i need before petitioning for my program, but today i finally got it settled...eyyeeeyayyy its been very stressful.

But anyways onto a happier topic i bought a few Stila things off-line & i thought i'd show them & tell if i like them or not.

The blush on the right is in Fade, this is a very nice soft color.
It's not too noticeable and definitely buildable, i also like that its great for everyday & will match just about any look you do.  

On the left is an eyeshadow called Kamet, this is a soft grey-taupe color.
It's also not very noticeable & buildable as well but i would never use this color on its own or with lighter colors because with out proper blending of darker colors (at least on my skin) it tends to give that ghosty look(when your eyeshadow is too light). But i do like it when i use it with other colors for example a small amount of purple (done tastefully of course lol) looks really good with Kamet.

I can't remember the exact price but i think they were somewhere between $5-$7 each.
In the end i'm happy to add them to my collection.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment