Sunday, October 31, 2010

Agadir Argan Oil Products Review

Geia sas girls!
Today's review is on Agadir Argan Oil Products.
I'll start with the conditioner.
But first let me give you an introduction to Argan oil;
made from the kernals of the Argan tree in Morocco, Argan oil is very rich in vitamin E, carotenes, a& other nutrients. It is also used for dipping bread, on salads, & couscous.

Here is what Agadir says their product does:
Agadir Argan Oil Daily Moisturizing Conditioner is sulfate and paraben free with anti color fade for long, lasting hair color. It detangles, smoothes, shines and corrects dry, frizzy hair.
Protects against heat and chemical damage
The featherweight formula with protective sunscreen helps reair and strengthen damaged hair.
My thoughts:
-i definitely noticed that it both detangled & made my hair dry faster
-my hair does feel light after using
-it has a nice smell, not my favorite, but nice
-a little bit seems to go a long way, which is nice for me having very long, thick hair
-on Amazon (where i bought it) a customer described the smell as a 'spicy clean' & i think that's the perfect description of the smell

I don't have the shampoo right now but i bet the results are only better using it. It's hard to explain but immediately after rinsing hair starts to feel lightweight & drier. I paid around $13.

Now onto the 2nd product Agadir's Argan Oil Spray Treatment.


Agadir says;
This spray treatment is ideal for applying to longer hair lengths for ease in coverage, enabling protection from heat appliances and a smoother comb through.
Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment instantly repairs and adds elasticity to dry, damaged, frizzy hair.
It hydrates, conditions, smooths and shines.

My thoughts:
-use 2 sprays after a shower on wet-damp hair
-like the conditioner it makes your hair dry faster, i'd say this more than the conditioner
-add a small amount of shine, not as much as i was hoping for though
-smell is very similar to the conditioner's
-not messy at all, your hair/ hands never feel greasy

I paid around $16. I like these products over-all & would re-purchase!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment