Saturday, January 22, 2011

What i've been Eating Lately

Boston Cream Pie yogurt with some chocolate swirl for dessert!

Blueberries!
Feta!
Every time we buy this feta my yiayia(grandma) says "Athenos, that's so close to my name" referring to her maiden name..its really not that close but she always says it every time so i think of that whenever i see it lol.

I start school Monday; boo. I just hope the semester goes by fast & i can pass my classes. In other news i had lunch with my really good friend today who i haven't seen since October so that was nice, i love her she always makes me feel better about life & i think i do the same for her haha.
Andd today i found out a singer i really like(& have had a huge crush on) is gay...way to crush my dreams buddy! (i won't say who for certain reasons but it was a sad realization)
I hope to keep up on blogging this semester but truth is i don't know how tough it will be with school & work so it may only be like two posts a month *insert horrified face* i hope not but i have to be realistic.
I wish all my fellow college students a good semester!

(my Louie)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment